Bebe Rexha Flaunted Her Curves On TikTok With An Important Message About

Bebe Rexha Flaunted Her Curves On TikTok With An Important Message About

"Cause I'm a bad bitch no matter what my weight."Bebe Rexha is all about body positivity in her latest TikTok, where she dons lacy navy-blue lingerie set and catwalks to Nicki Minaj's "Good Form."Eugene Gologursky / Getty Images for Macy's Inc. The singer captioned the video, "Feeling like a bad bitch today."In the video, she asks viewers, "How much you think I weight?" before flirtatiously posing for the camera and answering, "No one's business."@beberexhaFeeling like a bad bitch today.♬ original sound - emm. Bebe then ruffles her hair, flips around to the camera, and says, "Cause I'm a bad bitch no matter what my weight."Bebe Rexha / Via tiktok.comCouldn't have said it better myself. At the same time, the singer wants to "normalize 165 lbs."Bebe Rexha / Via tiktok.comAnd this isn't the first time Bebe has campaigned for body inclusivity. Two years ago, Bebe called out designers who refused to make her a dress for the Grammys, saying she was "too big."Axelle / FilmMagic / Via instagram.com"If a size 6/8 is too big, then I don't know what to tell you," she said. "Then I don't want to wear your fucking dresses 'cause that's crazy."The "In the Name of Love" singer continued in the caption, "Empower women to love their bodies instead of making girls and women feel less [than] by their size. We are beautiful any size! Small or large! Anddddd My size 8 ass is still going to the Grammys."Dan Macmedan / Getty ImagesThe singer has also been candid about struggling with body image, saying that eating healthy and exercising helps her feel her best: "The best thing that helps me with my body image is when I take good care of myself," she told People in 2020. Good for you, Bebe. Keep on keeping on! MTVBuzzFeed DailyKeep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!


All data is taken from the source: http://buzzfeed.com
Article Link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/natalieoganesyan/bebe-rexha-lingerie-tiktok-weight


#BebeRexha #news24 #newsworldbbc #usanewstoday #newsworld #newstodayheadlines #

Bebe Rexhabebesinger

Post a Comment

0 Comments