Do you use bookmark quite often?

Do you use bookmark quite often?

Created by InShot:https://inshotapp.page.link/YTShare


Today, I am going to create a bit different yet useful piece of art. It can be identified by 'The Bookshelf Bookmark'!🔖
Basically the story behind it is: I had this small piece of left over paper, and after a thought, and I felt like using it for some of my art work. After much thought, I decided to make an amazing bookmark out of it.
And here is the one!
I wouldn't like to go ahead without doing the small details :), and I have tried to do so through the books on the bookshelf presented.
I have also labelled the books on the shelf. You can either take down the same labels while sketching the one or give a different labels of your choice.

I would request you to pause the video at the sight of the sketch, and sketch the one for you. Then you can simply follow the steps by resuming the video and paint the bookmark along with me.

Please don't forget to share your experience in the comment section below.

#InShot

Post a Comment

0 Comments