How Sigma male handle stressful situations | Sigma male habit

How Sigma male handle stressful situations | Sigma male habit

How Sigma male handle stressful situations | Sigma male habit
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US: https://bit.ly/3gW8yWk




Everyone is very unique in his or her own way. But there are certain group of men and women that make up 1% of the world population. They are known as the sigmas. Sigmas are well known for their unique way of responding to life, no matter what life presents to them. In extremely stressful and scary situations, the sigmas tend to remain calm. usually thinking of a plan rather than freaking out. Even when they know their plan could fail, they don't shiver. Either their plan succeeds and they get out of the situation, or they lose and accept it. Which brings us to Acceptance. For example, let's say a family member or close friend of yours dies, it's visibly discomforting and sad. They would deny it. They would blame God. However, the people you talk about would accept. They would accept that they are nothing more than molecules and atoms. They know that life and death are different by just small electrical pulses in the brain. Another reason is their Superiority complex. They believe they can tackle the problem. What seems extreme to most people, would be laughable to the ones you talk about. Normal people would seem inferior to them, due to their irrational fear. (Superiority doesn't mean dominance. Its possible for an absolute bed wetter to be the one in charge, but they won't be superior.) Also Deception and Narcissism is one of the factors that contribute to this fact. This is for me, at least. When I'm in stressful situations, I display all that listed above, along with these two dangerous traits. I deceive others and make myself look confident and charming, by staying calm in stressful situations. Of course, I don't do such things during a funeral. My subconscious mind does. Almost everyone you see, who's calm in such situations, will be deceptive. They want themselves to look admirable, confident and fearless, even though it makes them look emotionless. However, they don't know this. This is something only I figured out, only a superior being like me. Narcissism. Some people are predisposed to being calm and thoughtful in a crisis and others have a tendency to panic. Though I guess this is simply a restatement of the question. I have found it to be true and it is difficult to predict who will react in what way. I probably see this more than most people, as I train marshals (corner workers) to deal with incidents at motorcycle racing events. I was present at this event, though on another part of the track and watched it with interest. In this situation you need people who can think and act quickly, and not be overawed by a crash, casualty a fire or whatever is (almost literally) thrown at you. This incident was quickly and well dealt with, but not everyone can do this. Certainly we train and practice and experience helps, but I have found that there are people who are naturals in dealing with incidents and others who would be a danger to themselves and those around them. On first meeting, it’s quite difficult to judge who will react well and who will not, although to be fair I have found that the number of people who panic is really quite small. How you pick them out in advance is not something I’ve been able to do reliably, and believe me, I have tried. I am that person - now. I wasn’t that person 20 years ago. Not 10 years ago either. I could get agitated in situations. I have cried at work. I don’t anymore, I am amazing calm without trying. But that doesn’t mean I don’t feel scared or insecure. I do. But I can hold with that feeling and still remain calm. There are two things to this. One is that the calmness of a person has come with age. I don’t think it comes naturally, it comes out of honestly embracing situations truthfully and your feelings, no matter how painful they are. This helps you develop mental strength. Another is that I have an understanding of people now, in a way I never had when I was younger. I see clearly now that when someone is being aggressive, they are acting from a place of fear and insecurity. I don’t get angry myself in return and am able to see that they have issues. This doesn’t mean I don’t feel uncomfortable or annoyed or frustrated. I do but it passes. Stressful situations can ruffle your feathers but they settle down given time. You don’t have to react.

sigma malesigmasigma man

Post a Comment

0 Comments