how would i contribute to the development of my country painting/what do i want to do for my localit

how would i contribute to the development of my country painting/what do i want to do for my localit

If you like it please subscribe my channel.
Please follow us on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/EasyDrawingSA/

My Instagram account link
https://instagram.com/subrataadhikari93?igshid=11p0uqw1yjw5f


Drawing materials that i use...

1. Common cartridge paper
2. 1 inch masking tape
3. 2B and 8b graphite pencil
4. Polo oil pastel colours
5. doms colour pencils
6. Glass marker
7. Tissue paper for blending
8. Camel fabrica acrylic colours
9. Sakura white gel pen

#Drawing #painting #chartdrawing
#Posterdrawing #chartmaking #postermaking #art #artist
#Easydrawing #easydrawingsa
#howwouldicontributetothedevelopmentofmycountrypainting
#cbsepaintingcompetition
#whatdoiwanttodoformylocalityorthe placewhereilive

how would i contribute to the development of my country painting with oil pastel colours for beginners. how would i contribute to the development of my country scenery drawing for cbse board painting competition. how would i contribute to the development of my country poster drawing step by step. how would i contribute to the development of my country chart drawing tutorial video. Painting on how would i contribute to the development of my country.

what do i want to do for my locality or the place where i live painting for beginners. what do i want to do for my locality or the place where i live drawing with oil pastel colours for cbse board painting competition

how would i contribute to the development of my country paintinghow would i contribute to the development of my country drawinghow would i contribute to the development of my country poster drawing

Post a Comment

0 Comments