CANCER 'Venus enters Libra' PLENTY OF CHOICES FOR YOU!! 16th August to 10th September

CANCER 'Venus enters Libra' PLENTY OF CHOICES FOR YOU!!                16th August to 10th September

Venus in Libra can really help us get our balance back & bring the magic back into our relationships.
Your South Node CANCER is the same as your Sun sign, your North Node is the exact opposite zodiac sign, so yours Libra is CAPRICORN.
The South node reveals the challenges & gifts we bring in from previous lifetimes. This is your comfort zone.
North node activities require you to stretch out of your comfort zone. Once you do, you'll be amazed by how fulfilled you will feel.
The sooner you align yourself with this path, the more purpose driven your life will become.
Every now & then you will return to your South node as that feels easy for you, even after you have made your way in the world.
Sometimes the easy way doesn't always feel the most satisfying.
______________________________________________________________________________________
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL (all) SO YOU KNOW WHEN MY LATEST VIDEOS GET UPLOADED TO YOU TUBE. ______________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you all, I really appreciate all your support on this wonderful journey. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe…Share…Like…Subscribe…Share…Like…Subscribe…Share…Like
Hello there Tarot lovers! I feel privileged to be fulfilling my dream. of Reading Tarot on you tube. I feel gifted & have been on this new journey with spirit. Tarot is my present & my future; I am ever so grateful to my guides & ancestors who help me speak the story for you. It surprises me every day the authentic feedback that I get from friends & family. Be patient with my mumble jumbles & my um’s. I hope that you all get something out of my readings. Watching Tarot as given me the guidance & knowledge to move forward in my life & create this channel for everyone to enjoy. **Check out your other planet placements in your chart. Your SUN, MOON, RISING, MERCURY OR VENUS, don't forget your North Node as that is where you are heading. You can do this by using Google, search for 'Natal Chart'. This is a great idea as not all readings will resonate with you, but another placement will. I AM UNABLE TO DO PERSONAL READINGS AT PRESENT. I will not contact you & ask you for money. My readings are FREE & if they appeal to you, please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to Sapphire Coast Tarot. Remember to hit the notification bell, so you can be notified of new videos that have been uploaded. Thank you, sending blessings, love & light xx Please be advised that all tarot readings are for Entertainment Purposes only. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The viewer is responsible for their own life and decisions. Sapphire Coast Tarot is not qualified to give Medical, Legal, or Financial Advice.

CANCER'Venusenters

Post a Comment

0 Comments