Love is a Wonderful Thing

Love is a Wonderful Thing

Love is a Wonderful Thing

Equipment: Barbell, Heavy Dumbbell, 1 x 10# Plate

Printable Notes:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xyk9WxZDi9-iNXwxBwwh-bFG4fUzytu7/view?usp=sharing

Bring on the Michael Bolton and get ready to get totally lost in this musical journey!

I heard this song in a store the other day and it just had an impact on me. Funny how music can do that, right? It immediately started inspiring a workout in my head and I couldn't wait to do this one. It may be one of my new favorites!

Two moves per set, 10 sets of work AND you get to make up your own set #10! You will need the notes on this one because you need to put a heart next to the move you liked best in each set. That is important.... No more details though! You'll figure it out soon enough :)

I hope this music hits your heart the same way it did mine that day in the isle at Walgreens and I hope you love this workout friends!

Let me know what you do for your own set! And now go be a positive force out in your world this week! It doesn't take much to make a difference!

#homeworkouts#hiitworkouts#hiitworkoutsathome

Post a Comment

0 Comments