na bi & jae eon ❝I don't feel sorry for myself❞ nevertheless - it's ok if you forget me

na bi & jae eon ❝I don't feel sorry for myself❞ nevertheless - it's ok if you forget me

turn on cc + watch in HD

drama: nevertheless
song: it's ok if you forget me
coloring: mine
editing software: Vegas Pro 17

*contain spoilers. basically a review
I'm lowkey angry at the way they redeemed his character that fast, they could've done better. If they were going to make park jae eon as her boyfriend towards the end why didn't they start redeeming his character earlier? but they actually did ep 10 very good, it's just that they could have made this a bit better. I give it an 8.5 out of 10 because some episodes are boring.

do I recommend this drama? yes, but it is not for the ones who hate toxic relationships because it can really raise your anger issue and get disappointed (I wasn't that disappointed, I kinda knew she would either end up with jae-eon or end up being by herself. If she actually picked potato guy I would be a bit disappointed because she knows that she doesn't have any feelings for the potato guy and giving another guy hope because of someone is not okay. Everyone has a different opinion, this is just my opinion).

you can support my work here | https://ko-fi.com/justdramaedits

_________________________________

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

tags: #nevertheless #netflix #알고있지만

Na bi & jae eon editnevertheless fmvnevertheless waste it on me edit

Post a Comment

0 Comments