Pride and Prejudice FANDUB [Elizabeth Off] Giggling at Night [Link in Description]

Pride and Prejudice FANDUB [Elizabeth Off] Giggling at Night [Link in Description]

Link to my FANDUB of Jane from a scene in Pride and Prejudice with Elizabeth Off: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17inrFRolaF-8ZaYx31mOKopeEZTb-Kcp/view

My FANDUB of Jane from a scene in Pride and Prejudice where she and Elizabeth stay up giggling and talking at night after Jane got engaged to Mr. Bingley. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to dub Elizabeth with me. I'd love to hear it.

I own nothing but my voice. Pride and Prejudice belongs to Focus Features and all its other rightful owners. This FANDUB was made purely and only for fun and nonprofit reasons only. No copyright infringement intended.

Lines
Elizabeth and Jane: *giggling together*
Jane: Can you...can you die of happiness?....Do you know he was totally
ignorant of my being in town in the spring?
Elizabeth: How did he account for it?
Jane: He thought me indifferent.
Elizabeth: Unfathomable.
Jane: No doubt poisoned by his pernicious sister.
Elizabeth: Bravo. That's the most unforgiving speech you've ever made. *chuckle*
Jane: Oh Lizzie, if I could but see you so happy. If there was such another man for you.
Elizabeth: ....Perhaps Mr. Collins has a cousin.
Jane: *bursts into laughter*
Elizabeth: What's that?
Jane: What?

PridePrejudiceFANDUB

Post a Comment

0 Comments