Taurus General Advice: The answers you seek bring you closer to your truth #Taurus #generalreading

Taurus General Advice: The answers you seek bring you closer to your truth #Taurus #generalreading

Welcome to my channel!

For a personal reading email
pinkskytarot@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram for daily guidance
@pinkskytarot

Hello lovely subscribers!

I'm Elle and I am here to help you on your soul journey. My videos will mostly focus on the Twin Flame journey and answering your questions about the divine masculine and divine feminine, but I will also post monthly energy updates, zodiac readings and whatever else that may seem pertinent at the time. 

Please note all my readings are general readings and may not resonate with everyone. Take what resonates and leave the rest, don't make it fit if it doesn't. They are also timeless. These videos are for entertainment purposes only and what you choose to do with the messages is your responsibility.

Please like, subscribe, comment and share! I look forward to helping each of you!

Elle

TaurusGeneralAdvice:

Post a Comment

0 Comments