Tomorrowland Speedway - Big & Tall - Can a 6' 8" man even fit in these cars?!

Tomorrowland Speedway  - Big & Tall - Can a 6' 8" man even fit in these cars?!

Let's take a look at Tomorrowland Speedway from a big and tall perspective. This is a ride that a lot of big people avoid. Should we be willing to give it a shot?


I'm Dave and I visit attractions in Central Florida to give you a comprehensive look at how a big person will find the fit and comfort of each attraction. With this information, you will be able to make educated decisions about which rides you would like to prioritize at theme parks here in Orlando.


For reference, I am 6' 8" tall and weigh over 400 lbs. I am a very large guy and push the limits of size in multiple ways for many rides. This makes me rather well built to make comprehensive big and tall ride reviews. Let me measure up the rides for you so that you know all about them ahead of time!


And remember I want to be your big and tall Disney World and Universal Studios friend in the Orlando area! So if there is a particular ride you would like more information about please comment below and request it!

ParksInYourPocketOrlandocan I fit on rides

Post a Comment

0 Comments