A NEW FOUNTAIN APPEARS!!! | DELTARUNE: Chapter 2 - Part 2 (with amateur voice acting)

A NEW FOUNTAIN APPEARS!!! | DELTARUNE: Chapter 2 - Part 2 (with amateur voice acting)

New chapter, new adventures. Time for a trip into Cyberspace!
Toby Fox nailed the music, as usual.

Leaving Castle Town behind, Kris and Susie embark on a trip to the Library. After what they found inside, homework is now the least of their worries.

I tried out new voices for the characters, so I hope you don't mind! Personally, I'd prefer to have a more dynamic range, but at least this way my voice can last through several hours of recording. If you have any suggestions for stuff you want me to try, please leave them in the comments!

Try it out for yourself at: https://deltarune.com

Discord server:
https://discord.com/invite/3ZxeKCWrAn

Outro: C418 Key Lofi Remix by Call Me Abee

Video Chapters:
0:00 - Intro
0:33 - Off to the Library!!!
9:03 - Into the depths!
11:10 - Enter: Queen
15:35 - A new adventure begins!
22:00 - Uh oh she back
28:14 - Back to exploring
34:14 - Sweet Cap'n Cakes
41:13 - Outro

#Deltarune #TobyFox #Undertale #LetsPlay #RPG #VA #Derpfish
*I'm obviously not a VA, I just used that hashtag since it's a huge part of Let's Plays.

derpfish deltarunederpfish deltarune lets playdeltarune chapter 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments