★ everyone is aware of my beauty and i love it . . . ! !

★ everyone is aware of my beauty and i love it . . . ! !

W3LCOME ! ! ☀️ . . . all eyes on me- ๐ŸŽถ

: be absolutely breathtaking, everyone you
meet instantly acknowledges your immense
beauty, have people fall in love with you at first
glance, be able to steal all the attention because of your beauty, receive compliments on your beauty,
desired ideal face instantly ! ! ๐Ÿงบ

➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

N0TES :D
꒰ i’m bayan !! ๐Ÿ’—
꒰ i use any pronouns but perfer she/her ^_^
꒰ i don’t take requests !
꒰ feel free to suggest-
꒰ my subliminal are made with love ! !
꒰ my subliminals are able to be bundled and can be sped, layered etc ๐ŸŒŸ
꒰ you’ll get desired results ONLY

✧ you can contact me @celesti3lbby on insta !

๐Ÿ•Š °. please be respectful in my comment section, i don’t tolerate those who don’t respect people’s beliefs, religion, identity, race, etc- my channel is a space for positivity only, keep that in mind ^^

everyoneawarebeauty

Post a Comment

0 Comments