I became the wife of monstrous crown prince ch-37[Dub] #Ibecamethewifeofmonstrouscrownprince #manga

I became the wife of monstrous crown prince ch-37[Dub] #Ibecamethewifeofmonstrouscrownprince #manga

I became the wife of monstrous crown prince
I never new Richard had a past like this now I feel very sorry for him but he can take revenge for the misdeeds of his father other ways if he wants ,he doesn't have to act like a villain.

I really love what I do, like dubbing manga that I love but sometimes when I feel low I don't like to do anything...

And I put my feelings and emotions to my videos and it takes a lot of time for that reason I may not be able to update the latest chapter of this manga.😔

I may not be regular as well for the same reasons even so who has supported me through this journey I am very thankful to them😊

If you let me know how you feel about my work, I am always there to listen to you.😋
And if you have some chapter of different manga that you wish to be dubbed by me ,then let me know if it's possible for me I would like to give it a try😍

And people who are reading this decription , Stay happy and be safe and treasure your parents and live a good life .❤❤❤

I became the wife of the monstrous crown princeI became the wife of the monstrous crown prince ch-37I became the wife of the monstrous crown prince new chapter

Post a Comment

0 Comments