My Fantastic Fun Filled Fortieth Birthday weekend. #ThisIsMyForties

My Fantastic Fun Filled Fortieth Birthday weekend. #ThisIsMyForties

Created by Fotoplay :https://fotoplayapp.com/youtube.html

I went with my Aunt and two of my cousins on a small road trip. We explored the Henry Ford museum and laughed endlessly. I really adore these ladies and feel so lucky to have them as family.
Afterwards we went back to their town, and did a number of fun activities all weekend.
On Sunday my Husband and kiddos drove to spend some relaxing time with us and take me home.
Monday was my actual birthday, I enjoyed resting at home with my kids, having a family dinner and then treats with my wonderful neighbors.
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!

FantasticFilledFortieth

Post a Comment

0 Comments