Obey me! Happy birthday, Mammon! MAD 2021 (Kalafina - Ring your bell)

Obey me! Happy birthday, Mammon! MAD 2021 (Kalafina - Ring your bell)

Warning: my MC/OC included
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEST BOY IN THE WORLD!!


I was in a hurry and didthis mad just in 3 days, so that's why its not that good as it was in my head, sorry TT


Song "Ring your bell" by Kalafina (Fate/Stay Night UBW ending)
Art & POOR edit by me
Twitter: Nasu_Senpaiii
Instagram: nasu_senpaiii
If video will be deleted, Its will be in my another media or I post link for private watching ~



Some background art credit to Obey Me! Shall we date (NTT Solmare Corporation)


#ObeyMe #obeymemammon #obeymeshallwedate #ObeyMeBD #ObeyMeHappyBirthdayMammon
tryin escape strike as I can XD
(This video not for commercial purposes or monetization. Just for fun)

#Obeyme #obeymemammon

Post a Comment

0 Comments