Salab Fan Pla - Fundamental Technique 1 | Modern Muay Boran

Salab Fan Pla - Fundamental Technique 1 | Modern Muay Boran

My online course "Mae Mai Modern Muay Boran" is under construction.
Thanks to the course you will:

✅ Learn the 15 fundamental strategies of Muay Boran, refined and adapted to modern combat. Master not only the techniques but also the principles behind them!
✅ Increase your Fight I.Q. thanks to my specially made guide
✅ Train following my simples and precise explanations, with Drills and Combinations for solo training, which require neither tools nor a partner. Nothing will hold you back!
✅ Learn how to structure your training to get the best results in the least amount of time.

I will follow you during your journey, you will have my help at your disposal to help you learn the fundamental techniques correctly.
Almost every technique comes with a clip of its application executed by an élite fighter in the ring.

To take advantage of the course correctly, I recommend that you study the Modern Muay Boran lessons released on my Youtube Channel and that you have at least a basic knowledge of striking with the 8 weapons.

The course is lifetime access! Pay once, keep the course for your whole carrier!

In this video you can see a preview of the course, showing the first Mae Mai (Fundamental Techniques) called "Salab Fan Pla" (สลับฟันปลา - Alternate the Teeth of the Fish)
Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below!
----------------------------------------------------

►Link to my socials, website, and my Ko-fi if you want to support me:
https://linktr.ee/gaawutproductions

----------------------------------------------------

#gaawutproductions
#MuayBoran
#MuayThai
#ModernMuayBoran

Timecodes
0:00 - Video's Intro
0:15 - Introducing the technique
0:49 - What it consists of
2:11 - Combos
3:20 - Exercise 1
3:59 - Exercise 2
4:51 - Video's Outro


----------------------------------------------------

ancient muay thaicoursegaawutproductions

Post a Comment

0 Comments