🛑 STOP USING KEYWORD TOOLS 🛑 - Using Google Search Operators to find Redbubble Keyword Trends

🛑 STOP USING KEYWORD TOOLS 🛑 - Using Google Search Operators to find Redbubble Keyword Trends

YOU WILL HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS METHOD BEFORE

If you are new to my channel, I can guarantee you will not have seen this method on any other video

This method:

🛑 NO EMAIL SIGN UPS 🛑
🛑 NO KEYWORD TOOLS 🛑
🛑 NO COST 🛑

It just uses Google and Redbubble's own website

I like to look for keywords on sites like Etsy, RedBubble, and Teespring that are selling products with that keyword before the trend emerges. One way to do this is by using search operators in Google. For example typing "site:redbubble.com inurl:/shop/ -people in the search bar will show you all of the recently ranking keywords on Redbubble.



I have made many sales using this method, especially considering the fact that I haven't made many designs.





This is an easy way to quickly find hot trends and design for them.


I've made a lot of videos on this exact method before but I thought I'd make a quick updated video to show any of my new subscribers who haven't seen this method yet.


It's one of my favourite methods because it uses google's algorithm, and is not based on anything else.


It's not using keyword tools, it's not using anything. It's just using SEO logic and Google itself to find keywords


This method works for any print on demand website, so I recommend checking out my playlist which I left at the end of this video, where I go into all my keyword methods in detail






Hope this helps some people out and peace

USINGKEYWORDTOOLS

Post a Comment

0 Comments