I found out what Meghan said to Harry about Kate's golden gown.

I found out what Meghan said to Harry about Kate's golden gown.

πŸ’  Today on the River Show I share my understanding of The Harkle's discovery of Princess Katie's Golden Gown.

πŸ’– My Tip Jar for those who have kindly asked:
https://www.paypal.me/theriverbank (Follow the link and select the 'Send' option)

πŸ’  DISCLAIMER: The River Show is presented as lighthearted entertainment with genuine opinion pieces blended with a dash of comedy, parody and a sprinkling of theatre. Commentary is offered in the style of conjecture and gossip, with the viewer encouraged to take all views and opinions expressed with a pinch of salt and use their own discretion. I'm not a royal expert, and am not here to educate you. I'm here to shoot the breeze, have a giggle and sip the tea. I hope you enjoy the show.

πŸ’  I respectfully ask that all remarks, questions and messages are kept to the comment section under the video. I don't use Instagram or Twitter and I don't accept gifts, emails or post. Thank you for your understanding.

πŸ’  Business enquiries only:
Write to Madeleine at amanagement898@gmail.com with 'River' in the subject box.

foundMeghanHarry

Post a Comment

0 Comments