Is New World Any Good ? | Would I Recommend New World ?

Is New World Any Good ? | Would I Recommend New World ?

In today's video I'm tackling the two most asked questions in my New World Livestreams. Is New World any good, and would I recommend it. As you can see, it's not an easy answer, but I hope it helps you make your decision.

Share, Like and leave a comment!

#NewWorld #AmazonGames #NewWorldMMO

Chapters:
0:00 Intro
1:29 New World is Not for Everyone
3:16 New World's Queue Problem
6:00 New World's GPU Problem
8:02 New World's Business Model
11:08 My Playtime & Level
12:04 New World's Big Open World
13:19 New World's Questing Experience
15:58 New World's Combat & Builds
19:47 New World's Gathering, Crafting & Fishing
21:01 The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of It's Parts
22:14 New World's Cash Store
23:26 PVP, Faction Wars & More (Not There Yet!)
25:10 Player Economy
26:18 New World's Expeditions
27:30 Conclusion

New WorldAmazon New WorldNew World MMO

Post a Comment

0 Comments