Health Update (11/10/2021). I could very well be inbound.

Health Update (11/10/2021). I could very well be inbound.

Health Update (11/10/2021). I could very well be inbound.

Hey guys Thanks for watching.

I'm probably not going to get many views (subs for that matter) but please don't forget to rate, Comment, And Subscribe with the notification bell so you don't miss a beat.

Really feeling like a Deuce and a half getting dropped on me. Behind every person with hydrocephalus are symptoms the untrained eye cannot see, but even the trained eye has trouble seeing without medical imagery.

Headache 8/10
Upset stomach 5/10
Knee pain 4/10
Shunt Pain (Darts into a dart board) 7/10

Thank you so much for watching. This is my medical journey. NONE of this is EVER easy. Please thumbs up the video, comment, and please consider subscribing to the channel for more pre-action updates, in-hospital updates, and after-action reports. and everything in between.

Don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe with the notification bell icon lit up so you never miss an upload.

Twitter: @Yowell_Medical
Instagram: @curtyowellmedicaladventures
Tiktok: @curtyowellmedicaladventures
Facebook Updates Page: https://www.facebook.com/CYMH10151994
Email: curtyowellmedicaladventures@gmail.com

Understand Commander, that Codman-Hakim valve did not self destruct. You heard It hit my Pleural cavity, and I was Never Here. Contact Children's, give them the go that I'm coming in hot."

MedicalVLOGHydrocephalusShuntHappens

Post a Comment

0 Comments