'I can apologize a million times': Dr Nauman Niaz expresses regret on behavior with Shoaib Akhtar

'I can apologize a million times': Dr Nauman Niaz expresses regret on behavior with Shoaib Akhtar

‘I can apologize a million times’ – PTV anchor Dr. Nauman Niaz after his on-screen spat with Shoaib Akhtar
Niaz also revealed that Akhtar was given a retainer for the whole year, but the ‘Rawalpindi Express’ later asked for an increment in his salary.

Pakistan television anchor Dr. Nauman Niaz has now tendered an apology after his spat with Shoaib Akhtar. Akhtar and Niaz were involved in an argument on live TV, and it resulted in Akhtar leaving the show midway.

And, this incident has hogged the limelight in the world of cricket. Niaz has now opened up on the incident and said that the repercussions of his on-screen argument with Akhtar are fair.

Adding that he will even apologize a million times, Niaz said that he has hurt the sentiments of a lot of people with his behaviour. Niaz also labelled Akhtar as a rollicking star as well.

“The repercussions of my on-air outburst are totally fair. To err is human, that should not have happened and for that, I can apologize for not only once but a million times. I know I hurt the sentiments of a lot of people and that includes Shoaib Akhtar, who has been a rollicking star… regardless of the fact that it was his mistake or not,” said Niaz in an interaction with Rauf Klasra on YouTube.

I also sign Shoaib Akhtar’s salary as I am the head of the channel: Nauman Niaz
Nauman Niaz also added that he is the person who signs Shoaib Akhtar’s salary as he is the Head of the channel. Niaz revealed that Akhtar was given a retainer for the whole year, but the ‘Rawalpindi Express’ later asked for an increment in his salary.

“Shoaib was contracted with us [PTV Sports] on basis of exclusivity. People think that I’m just the host; they forget that I also sign his [Shoaib Akhtar] salary because I’m the head of the channel. The problem which I was facing is that we give him a retainer throughout the year and these big tournaments are the cash cows in terms of return on investment.

So we announced him [as part of the show during the World Cup] but after that Shoaib asked me for an increment in his salary or a fixed sum of money apart from his usual retainer. Later, we met the managing director and agreed on a certain figure,” said Niaz.

Niaz also said that he is ready to apologize to Akhtar in front of the entire country as he considers it his obligation to do so. “I don’t want to disrespect anyone. I’m ready to apologize in front of the whole nation for that inexcusable act as I consider it my duty and obligation,” concluded Niaz.




Nauman Niaz is now Suspended (Off air) from the TV Show.. the news update is placed at the end screen of this video... Please listen to the report.

Game On hai Ya Insult On Hai
This is how the Government Media treats the National Hero in Pakistan.

Noman Niaz ko janta he kon hai..
Aaj search ker kay daikh iss ko keh yeh hai kon.
PTV to log daikhtay he nahin hain
Shoaib Akhtar jab khailta tha to Noman... Garam Aanday lay ker stadium mein ghoomta tha..

Imam Ali (AS) ka Qaul hai..
"Ikhtiyar.. Daulat aur Shohrat milnay per log badaltay nahin hain.. Bulkh Benaqaab ho jatay hain"
According to Imam Ali (as).
"People do not change when they get wealth and fame. Instead, they become exposed."

At first Shoaib Akhtar did not understand what happened to him but when Noman Niaz said "I am saying this live" Shoaib Akhtar understood, he had said "Excuse me" and in reply Noman Niaz said "we should take a break".

دو ٹکے کا اینکر نعمان نیاز ۔ نا معلوم اینکر
نعمان نیاز کی شعیب اختر کی توہین کی، سٹوڈیو سے نکلنے کا حکم، ویڈیو دیکھ کر فیصلہ کریں کہ بےغیرت کچھ زیادہ ہی اوور سمارٹ نہیں ہو رہا؟

پہلے تو شعیب اختر کو سمجھ ہی نہیں آئی کہ ان کے ساتھ کیا ہوا ہے لیکن جب نعمان نیاز نے " میں یہ بات لائیو کہہ رہا ہوں" کہا تو شعیب اختر کو سمجھ آگئی، انہوں نے ایکسیوز می ہی کہا تھا کہ نعمان نیاز نےوقفہ لے لیا

#ShoiabAkhtarinsulted
#Shoaibinsulted
#shameonptv
#shameonnomanniaz
#noman
#nomanniaz
#ShoaibAkhtar
#ShoaibResign
#ShoaibPTV
#IStandWithShoaib
#IStandWithShoaib100mph
#CaughtBehind
#CaughtFromBehind Nauman Niaz after insulting the legend Superstar
#NomanNiaz
#Noman
#Viral
#Viral_Video
#शोएबअख्तर
#इस्तीफा

Twitter posts by Shoaib Akhtar... as follows
Shoaib Akhtar
@shoaib100mph
·
14m
Multiple clips are circulating on social media so I thought I shud clarify.dr noman was abnoxious and rude wen he asked me to leave the show,it was embarrassing specially wen u have legends like sir Vivian Richards and David gower sitting on the set with some of my contemporaries

Shoaib Akhtar
@shoaib100mph
#apologises
#apologize
#Sorry
#apology

·

12m
and seniors and millions watching. I tried to save everyone from embarrassment by saying I was pulling dr nomans leg with this mutual understanding that dr noman will also politely apologise and we will move on with the show ,which he refused to do. Then I had no other choice .

shoaib akhtar on live tvshoaib akhtar liveshoaib akhtar live fight

Post a Comment

0 Comments