Just The Look Alone Is Priceless That My Cat Gave Me!

Just The Look Alone Is Priceless That My Cat Gave Me!

MinNee my outdoor calico cat was deep asleep inside on her recliner chair when the big metal trash truck (monster) came by and woke her up. She gives me that "look"! Like it was all my fault. Lol!

I think my cat blames me for everything that wakes her up. She did eventually go back to sleep but in a bad mood. You don't ever want to wake up a sleeping calico cat. Big Catitude!

Please be the best person you can be by hitting that like button for MinNee, comment below, and subscribe if you enjoy her videos.

As always, thank you so much for watching!

If you can and would like to make a small donation of any amount towards getting MinNee's GPS tracking collar(outdoor cat), the link is below. Thanks so very much!


https://paypal.me/MinNeetheCalicoCat

MinNee the Calico Catcatscalico cats

Post a Comment

0 Comments