PSG LEAK THE UTMOST SECRET! MESSI is The 2021 Ballon d’Or Winner!

PSG LEAK THE UTMOST SECRET! MESSI is The 2021 Ballon d’Or Winner!

The month of November is here, which means that the annual Ballon d'Or ceremony has arrived. For many years, this ceremony was transformed into an annual Cristiano Ronaldo versus Lionel Messi showdown. This year, though, will be incredibly different. Players from various clubs and positions have all been playing exceptionally well recently, and it is virtually hard to predict who will win the famous golden ball on November 29th. The likes of Lionel Messi, Robert Lewandowski, Jorginho and Karim Benzema are the frontrunners.

Last month, Messi talked about the Ballon d'Or and said, "A seventh would be incredible," he admitted. "This past summer I won a trophy that was missing in the Copa America and that was the pinnacle for me. If I go on to win another Ballon d'Or, I'll be very happy and very grateful, but I'm not thinking about it. In my team, there are at least two players for whom I'll vote: Kylian and Neymar. Then Lewandowski, who has had a great year. But there's also Benzema."

messi has been awarded the ballon d'or-2021! lionel was told of his victory in person!messi has been awarded the ballon d'or-2021!messi

Post a Comment

0 Comments