Shedding 2 Become Weight Loss Journey | Praise Break Cardio| Shedding 200 Pounds!

Shedding 2 Become Weight Loss Journey | Praise Break Cardio| Shedding 200 Pounds!

This is My Confession. My name is Lynita. I need to lose 200 pounds! I am starting to vlog my weight loss journey to build my community and to keep me accountable. I know with Christ and your support, we can do this!

Welcome to My Mirror's Testimony Shedding to Become!

OVERALL JOURNEY STATS:
Starting Weight: 415
Current Weight: 404
Heaviest Weight: 425
Lowest Weight 380
Goal Weight: 215

THANKS FOR WATCHING! Please, stick around, encourage and enjoy while we take this journey to lose 200lbs. We are starting on DAY 1. We are just getting started and have a while to GO. Subscribe and turn on the notification bell if you would like to see more.

LossLostWEight

Post a Comment

0 Comments