HOW TO INCREASE BLOOD FLOW TO BABY & PLACENTA (MAINTAINING A GOOD OXYGEN SUPPLY TO BABY IN THE WOMB)

HOW TO INCREASE BLOOD FLOW TO BABY & PLACENTA (MAINTAINING A GOOD OXYGEN SUPPLY TO BABY IN THE WOMB)

Hi! :) Your baby’s oxygen supply (during pregnancy) is linked to your own blood circulation. This means that, if your blood circulation is poor, it could have an adverse effect on your baby’s oxygen supply. In this video, I talk about what causes low oxygen levels in a foetus and how your baby’s oxygen supply in the womb is linked to your own blood circulation. I share 8 important ways to maintain a good blood supply (and oxygen supply) to the baby in the womb and how to increase blood flow to the placenta. After that, I talk about 5 things you should avoid doing if you want to ensure that your baby receives plenty of oxygen in the womb and how to increase blood flow through the umbilical cord. I hope you enjoy the video and if you have any questions about increasing blood and oxygen supply to your baby, let me know :)

🌟THE HYPNOBIRTHING MINI-COURSE IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT!🌟

The mini-course is the most affordable hypnobirthing essentials course out there for expecting couples! Check it out 💕 ⬇️

https://themotherhoodacademy.teachable.com/p/hypnobirthing-mini-course-essential-guide/

-------------------------

Disclaimer:
All information and content in this video, including the video description and any information that I post in the comments as a response to any questions I may receive, is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute psychological, medical or health-related advice of any kind. I do not warrant that the information in this video, in the video description or in the responses, is free of any errors or omissions. I neither provide any medical services or any services related to health care and / or nutrition to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any kind of medical condition or physical ailment. Where I use examples of how certain tips and tools from my video have helped me and other people, I do not imply that these tips and tools will work for you in the same way.
I do my best to provide accurate information. However, the information in this video, including the information in the video description, as well as the information that I may provide in the comments as response to any questions that I may receive from viewers, is not intended to and does not substitute any kind of professional advice. You should not rely solely on this information.

#increasebloodflowtobaby #increaseoxygensupplytobaby #hypnobirthingwithanja

how to increase blood flow to babyhow to maintain a good oxygen supply to the baby in the wombhow to increase blood flow to the placenta

Post a Comment

0 Comments