NSFW AUDIO 🔞Tell me who hurt you, or I'll won't stop🔞 PROTECTIVE | MDOM | 18+ ASMR | BOYFRIEND

NSFW AUDIO 🔞Tell me who hurt you, or I'll won't stop🔞 PROTECTIVE | MDOM | 18+ ASMR | BOYFRIEND

- Baby girl, if you tell me that you are fine, one more time... I'm going to take you over my knee and spank that pretty little ass of yours and I could care less who's watching.
- Shh, I'm not mad. No, I'm not going anywhere. I am not leaving you like this. It's okay. You're safe.
- Want me to kiss it better?...Yeah? Come here

Introducing Mr. Shaw!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔞 You can find the full audio on Patreon: 🔞

www.patreon.com/bestkeptsecret

* Over 100 spicy audios
* 2-3 new audios every week
* Friendly discord channel

🔞 NSFW ASMR and writing that brings your Alpha Male and BDSM fantasies to life🔞

eroticaaudiobooks365dni

Post a Comment

0 Comments