Kyiv Scouts Against the Russian Army I Dispatches From Ukraine I ARTE.tv Documentary

Kyiv Scouts Against the Russian Army I Dispatches From Ukraine I ARTE.tv Documentary

Not far from Kyiv, a group of Ukrainian scouts monitors the progress of Russian army tanks, hidden in the nearby forest. These tanks have already wreaked havoc on Ukraine.This report was shot on March 15 by Ukrainian journalists Oleksandr Zahorodnyi and Ivan Holovach for TSN 1+1.


Kyiv Scouts Against the Russian Army I Dispatches From Ukraine: Locals Report I ARTE.tv Documentary
🗓 Available until the 23/06/2022

ARTE.tv Documentary is here to tell you more about what’s going on in the world of culture, news and current affairs with powerful, refreshing and entertaining docs subtitled in English for our international fans.

Discover a whole world on #ARTE.tv


Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVogAsASqbceBmQMi1WA39g

#Kyiv #Ukraine #RussianArmy

ARTETVarte.tv

Post a Comment

0 Comments