ASMR | Removing Negative Cognizance | Relaxing Table Healing

ASMR | Removing Negative Cognizance | Relaxing Table Healing

Hello to all of my beautiful and diverse butterflies! Welcome back to Tufted Owl Cottage... I am Mama Violet and today's session is a simple and relaxing whisking away of negative thoughts. You deserve only positive thoughts and kindness towards your inner self. I hope you come back and see me again soon, enjoy the video and let Mama Violet take care of you for a while...

Magician/Editor: Aaron Scott Wagner

*Disclaimer: Please seek medical care whenever you need to, and use Mama Violet's videos in conjunction with your medical professionals! I want you to be well my loves!

Join me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/violet_bloom_asmr/

Email for business inquiries: violet.isla.zen@gmail.com

#asmr #reiki #healing

asmrreikihealing

Post a Comment

0 Comments