Beginner Yoga Journey with Sarah Mapes - Day 1 | A 15 Minute Gentle Yoga Practice

Beginner Yoga Journey with Sarah Mapes - Day 1 | A 15 Minute Gentle Yoga Practice

Welcome to day 1 of the Sarah Mapes Yoga 30-Day Yoga Journey challenge. This first day will ease you into yoga with a gentle yoga practice. We'll stay seated or lying down on our mats the whole time here. This will be great yoga practice to destress with.


I have created a Facebook group where you can share your yoga journey with others, ask me questions about yoga, health and wellness, and learn more about my own yoga journey.


You can join the Facebook group at the following link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sarahmapesyoga/


If you want to feel better in your body, this 30-day yoga journey is just for you. Every practice during this journey has a focus on back care, building strength and increasing flexibility in your body. Don’t worry if you can’t do every pose perfectly. Just do the best that you can, and you will enjoy the benefits. We all started yoga as beginners. It’s the journey that is important, not the destination.



I am also on Instagram. You can check out my practice here. https://www.instagram.com/sarahmapesyoga/


I teach live 60-minute slow flow vinyasa yoga classes on Mondays and Thursdays. More info and class packages can be purchased here.
https://sarah-mapes-yoga.mykajabi.com/online-classes-home


I also offer private health and wellness coaching. If interested, please contact me at sarahmapesyoga@gmail.com


If you are interested in having me review or promote your product, please contact me sarahmapesyoga@gmail.com


#yogaforbeginners #beginneryoga #sarahmapesyoga @sarahmapesyoga

Chapters:
0:00 Welcome
0:12 Supine Poses
9:04 Prone Poses
14:00 Final Relaxation

yoga for beginners15 minute yogabeginner yoga

Post a Comment

0 Comments