Leo ♌️ “Hear Me Out” Leo ❤️ Speaking Up Brings Desired Result 💲

Leo ♌️ “Hear Me Out” Leo ❤️ Speaking Up Brings Desired Result 💲

Leo, someone wants to explain something to you but you may not be trying to hear it. They have a lot of work to do on themselves Leo ❤️

📌 Personal readings: https://www.prettiintuitivetarot.com/ ❤️

📥 For general or business inquiries, please use my website contact form ❤️

🤝 If you would like to show support to my Tarot business, you can donate here: https://www.paypal.me/highpriestesss ❤️

ALL donations will go towards new equipment and cards to bring you improved readings ❤️

💲 Pricing:

1 question $10 USD

3 questions for $25 USD (new client special only)

5 questions for $35 USD (new client special only)

3 questions for $35 USD
5 questions for $45 USD

Will We Reconcile? 📦 $30 USD

💭 About me:

My name is Jelissa and I am an empath and I also have clairaudient, clairsentient, claircognizant abilities. I have over 5 years of experience with Tarot. I am Haitian. I am 24 years of age. I have done hundreds of personal readings.

〽️ My chart:
I am an Aquarius ☀️
Libra 🌙
Gemini ⬆️
Aries Venus ❤️

Thank you for coming to my channel and I hope that you will return ❤️

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DO I GIVE PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO USE MY VIDEOS. VIOLATORS WILL BE PUNISHED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS.

tarotleo tarottarot reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments