A Couple Big Projects, Then Im Heading South | Mexico Bound | Destination Adventure

A Couple Big Projects, Then Im Heading South | Mexico Bound | Destination Adventure

I have tried my very best to stay positive and productive throughout the pandemic, but last year my efforts were brought to an enI have been so nervous to run into the same challenge as the previous winter. Motorhome travel is not possible in Canada through the winter, so my only option is to head south.
I did price out the cost of shipping the MoHo and flying across the border, but luckily the announcement just came out they they are opening the border on November 8th. This is so very exciting for me, but now it is crunch time. I have some really big jobs to complete on the MoHo before I can continue traveling, so I introduce to you all The Build Series.
A Big part of Motorhome life, Van life or Bus life, is the ability to fix, build and customize your unit. This is something I have always thoroughly enjoyed, but have not shared much on the channel. Many folks have asked for these videos, so I will be doing a series of them before heading off across the border.
My first project is the work station⁄table, and I am very happy with the result.

The most expensive of these projects will be the front end rebuild. Since there is only one company making these parts, they charge accordingly. I want to give a great big thank you to my Patrons. Without you guys, Im not sure I'd be able to get all of these things on my own. If you enjoy this channel, and you would like to help it progress, please consider joining on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DestinationAdventure

MoHoMotorhomeTiny home

Post a Comment

0 Comments